Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Career Advice and The Importance of Passion


Many people often have career advice for the up and coming youth of America. My philosophy is simple: If you work hard and respect others, everything will fall into place. Here are my Tuesday morning words of wisdom.

"passion is the motivator behind all great companies and influencers"

I stumbled across my passion through my roommate in college who was taking an accounting course. I'm happy to say the move was a great personal choice for me and every day I get to go to work on something I love. 

"Success is found when you love what you do and if you're wiling to sacrifice for that love"

The best motivators in life and health always falls back to loving what you do. If you love what you do, you will never work a day in your life.

- Bronson Quon 


No comments:

Post a Comment