Monday, April 6, 2015

Branded.Me Makes It Easy to Showcase Your Work

Hello All!

It has been awhile since I have last posted on this blog. Not to fret, I've been clamoring away at all the latest tech and entrepreneurship gossip that I could get a hold of and I have some awesome things to share in the new future.

First, let's discuss the latest online profile builder that I stumbled across last week: Branded.Me. Branded.Me is a simple to use and easy to showcase your favorite work. Check out a snapshot of my Branded.Me page right here:

Bronson Quon Branded.Me Profile

As I mentioned, Branded.Me makes it easy to highlight your latest projects or current activities. Simply add or drop the sections that best suit you.

Now build away online friends and come back next week for more tech and entrepreneurship words of wisdom.

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment