Thursday, September 29, 2016

NL West is Heating Up!

The MLB season is winding down over the next week.  My last few posts have been pretty negative on the SF Giants.  The fact is, I'm just bitter.  They were supposed to be so much better this year than they have played.  Don't get me wrong, the baseball season is a long one and it is extremely difficult to maintain momentum for the full season, but that is the mark of a successful and winning team.  This is simply not the Giants year and that is fine.  It is an even year and it should have been (as superstitious yet equally silly as that sounds), but it looks like another team will take home the trophy this year.  For a current look at the standings and wild card predictions, go no further:  NL West Wildcard.  Perhaps we do have a chance, but I'm not holding my breath.  I will do my best to keep calm.


No comments:

Post a Comment