Monday, September 19, 2016

The Giants Are Terrible

I can't watch anymore.  Too much torture is okay when you're winning, but the Giants have simply found a way to outdo themselves.  So unless they sweep the Dodgers this week, they can pretty much kiss their season goodbye. In what was supposed to be a promising season with key pitcher acquisitions (Johnny Cueto and Jeff Samardzija), the Giants seemed to have given up.  I am losing hope, so much that I actually was invited to go to a Dodger/Giants game this week at Dodger stadium and declined.  Don't get me wrong - I love the Giants and always will.  I'll never love another baseball team more than the Giants, but I just can't watch them anymore this season.  Right now, they are probably snickering in their locker room about how they're going to win the rest of the games this season and show everyone how little faith we have.  I wish that were so, but if so, why be so dramatic?  Just win regularly like every other winning team.  It's much easier to stomach their season.  The Giants Are Terrible.

Oh, and by the way, it's time to bench Santiago Casilla!  He has been horrible!!


Somebody read my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment