Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Goal Setting

I found this post on Pinterest this morning and for some reason it jumped out at me. I think a lot of people struggle with failure. I know I have, but my greatest accomplishments have shown through in times of extreme uncertainty. I think our natural tendency is to shy away fro challenges or the uncomfortable, when we really should be embracing them. 

"giving up on your goals after one setback is like slashing all 3 tires because you got a flat"

The best piece of advice I ever received was to stick to the course and trust your path. There are going to be hard times and there may be some lows, but that's when you are building yourself stronger. One small setback for a huge comeback, that's how I see it. Let's enjoy this week :)



No comments:

Post a Comment